Learn more about key developments and best practises in the field of sustainable mobility for and with children and youth!
Find out about opinions of young people and the outcomes of the April 2021 Youth Forums linking to THE PEP!
- Contents of the Youth Paper, which will be officially presented by a young person during the Ministerial Session of the THE PEP conference
- Outcomes of the April 2021 Youth Forums
- Successful national programmes, e.g. klimaaktiv mobil from Austria
- Highlights of youth participation activities in Portugal
- Basics on improving healthy mobility and how to ensure a healthy environment for children and young people
This side-event will be held in English with simultaneous interpretation in German, French and Russian.
To participate in one or more webinars, registration via the online conference platform is required.
Please note that your attendance needs to be confirmed by the conference organizers.
Speakers (list not yet complete):
- Hanns Michael Moshammer/MedUni Vienna, Head of Department of Environmental Hygiene and Environmental Medicine
- Tim Gill/ rethinkingchildhood
- António Marques Pinto/EEHYC and AJOMED
- Fridays for future Austria/Fridays for future Portugal
- Olga Lakimenko, Game of Goals RU
- Petra Völkl/Federal Ministry for Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK), Department Active Mobility and Mobility Management
- llonka Horváth/Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection
- Cosima Pilz/ Youth expert, Styrian Centre of Environmental Education
- Barbara Rieder/ Youth Association “Jugend und Lebenswelt”